There are many terms regarding the prosperity of human life that have gained a lot of prominence in recent years but none are comparable to the terms “life coaching” and “self-coaching”. Yet there are people who are unaware of the benefits these two terms can bring into human lives. Let us analyze both the terms and briefly explain the significance it carries in one’s life.
One can define self-coaching as taking total control of your life and all your actions via conscious and targeted thought which leads to steady planning and hence the creation of the results that is desired. It reduces lots of internal conflicts such as depression, anxiety, panic as well as struggles regarding relationships to two mere words, first comes insecurity and then comes control. Understanding your own habits of insecurity will lead you to comprehending what exactly your life requires and what is to be done in order to acquire it. It eliminates all the psychological frictions in your life.
Advantages of self-coaching
The benefits of self-coaching are immense. Read on to find out.
· It’s free of cost: Self-coaching is basically something that comes totally free of cost. If you are able to coach yourself without the support of any other coach then self-coaching will never cost you a dime.
· Saves time: As you are not dependent on anyone for your coaching the process can be completed even quicker. The coaching is usually procedural and hence the steady progression of the process occurs on the basis of your goals, the learning environment and the situation of the individual. With self-coaching, you can eliminate the aspect of knowing and interacting with your coach which will save you a lot of time.
· Confidence boost: You can gain a lot of confidence through self-coaching. It will make you more determined and can motivate you to strive towards your goal with more confidence.
Life coaching can be referred to as self-coaching without the self. What replaces the self is a life coach trained at handling different humane situations and who can help you shape your life so as to achieve your goal.
Advantages of life coaching
Here are a few of the benefits that life coaches can bring into your life.
· Setting your goals: Confusion is one of the sole reasons most of us aren’t able to coach ourselves. A life coach eliminates all the confusion and enables us to set forth our objectives which we will strive to achieve through rigorous discipline.
· Clarity: A life coach can help you achieve clarity in all your future decisions in life. He will help you in gaining foresight of your life’s crucial events.
· Action: You need to boost your plans by action so that success can manifest into your life. Often, we make a lot of plans yet fail to materialize them through action. A life coach provides that extra boost which allows us to inject action in our lives.
· Improving corporate life: Decisions in corporate life are not merely easy ones. They require a lot of insight and foresight from someone knowledgeable. A life coach does exactly that and helps you improve your corporate life to a large extent.
· Balance between professional and personal life: A life coach will monitor your daily activities and bring to your notice when you have ignored family responsibilities. This is how a life coach can efficiently strike a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Leading your life in the right direction is very necessary for every human being. A well-led life can only be termed as a successful life. But often we need help and guidance to prevent our life from going astray. Self-coaching and life coaching can provide that proper guidance and help us make our lives into something worth remembering.